Mobile App Tutorials
Systems Requirements – To be done before the session.
1. The software is web based but needs a google / gmail ID. So that needs to be created to login if someone does not have it.
2. Also for Windows laptops, Chrome / Firefox needs to be installed as the software does not work on IE.
3. For testing the mobile apps developed on the software, an “MIT AI2 Companion App” needs to be downloaded on ANDROID devices ( Phone / Tablet ).
1. An Overview – http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/designer-blocks.html
2. Tutorials for simple Apps – http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/beginner-videos.html