TriV Multi-topic Session Activities
- #1 Rule: Be Cool – that means treating others with respect and helping each other out
- Ask 3 Before Me – ask coders to help you out on either side of you, at your table, at the next table, and if all of you can’t figure it out, then try a mentor and share what you have learned with the people you asked for help so they can learn to.
- “If you didn’t make it, don’t play it” while you’re at the dojo.
- Mentors facilitate – that means they help you with next steps, not answers. They help you to learn how to solve problems better. That’s cool!
- This is a club! We’re not a classroom! Move around, ask others about what they’re doing, and have fun!
- Let your parents know if you need to leave the room.
- Help keep the snack area clean and remember to throw away your trash.
“If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.”
Select the link for the topic that you have signed up for:
- Drag and Drop Programming (Studio’s Blockly and Scratch)
- Makey Makey Scratch
- MIT App Inventor
- Web Development
- Elementary Cybersecurity
- All Academy IT competition preparation
- Tessel Microcontrollers
- 3D Design with Autodesk Tinkercad
- Mobile Development with C#