Livermore Airport Open House
Saturday October 7, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Livermore Municipal Airport, 680 Terminal Circle, Livermore
Free admittance and free parking!
Join us at the Livermore Airport Open House and share the story of our Coder Dojo with the community! We will have a booth at the event, and hope to offer interactive coding mini-sessions so that kids who don’t know about coding can learn about it and see first-hand how much fun it is. Plus, the event promises to offer lots of fun for the entire family!
Annual Airport Open House & Air Show
The Open House features exhibits, food, entertainment, and a fabulous display of aircraft.
Highlights for Airport Open House and Air Show 2017:
- Air performances by renowned show pilots.
- Static display of general aviation, military/warbirds, antique/classic, experimental/homebuilt and aerobatic aircraft
- Military/warbird fly-bys
- Parachute demonstration jumps
- Representatives from local flight schools
- Airborne law enforcement and air rescue aircraft
- LPFD Safety House
- LPD DARE car and mobile Community Outreach Vehicle (COV)
- Kid crafts, face painting, magic tricks and more by Woopsie Daisy Toys of Livermore
- Classic/vintage automobiles
- Mobile gourmet food from the Food Truck Mafia
- Wine Tasting – enjoy local wines from Livermore Valley Wine Growers Association
Poker Classic Fundraiser
Organized by 1+1 Technology
Friday October 13, 2017 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM PDT
Veteran’s Memorial Building,
Main Hall, 301 Main Street, Pleasanton
The 1+1 Poker Classic is a fundraiser organized by 1+1 TECHNOLOGY to benefit non-profit partners TriValley CoderDojo, Breathe California, and Plant with Purpose.
Arrive for the Happy Hour Reception from 6 to 7pm, where you can get to know the non-profit partners and community members, mingle with friends, and enjoy beer, wine and appetizers. Poker starts at 7pm sharp!
Poker re-buy tickets will be available at the event for $20 (unlimited for 5 levels, cash only at the event). Poker add-on tickets will be available at the event for $20 (one-time after 5th level, cash only at the event).
Want to come, but don’t want to play?
Purchase an “On the Rail” spectator ticket! On the Rail Spectator Tickets will be available at the door for $20 (cash only).